la_team_cod7-ljcs Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Andhrapradesh Bsnl Tta Examination Question Papers Wi Th An

Répondre au sujet    la_team_cod7-ljcs Index du Forum » La team » la_team_cod7-ljcs Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Andhrapradesh Bsnl Tta Examination Question Papers Wi Th An
Auteur Message
neljalea

Message Andhrapradesh Bsnl Tta Examination Question Papers Wi Th An Répondre en citant

Andhrapradesh Bsnl Tta Examination Question Papers Wi Th Ans. > bit.ly/1OEuXki

pls,,,information,,,by,,,mail,,,me,,,urgentBasic,Electricity:,Electrostatics,,coulombs,law,,Electric,field,,Gausss,theorem,,concept,of,potential,difference;,concept,of,capacitance,and,capacitors;,Ohms,law,,power,and,energy,,Kirchoffs,voltage,,current,laws,and,their,applications,in,simple,DC,circuits;,Basic,Magnetism;,Electro,Magnetism;,Electromagnetic,induction;,Concept,of,alternating,voltage,&,current;,Cells,and,Batteries;,Voltage,and,Current,Sources;,Thevenins,theorem,Nortons,theorem,and,their,applicationsSponsored,,Links,,Contents1,,BSNL,,TTA,,Recruitment,,20161.1,,BSNL,,Recruitment20162,,BSNL,,TTS,,Eligibility,,Conditions2.1,,Educational,,Qualifications:2.2,,Three,,years,,Diploma,,in,,Engineering,,in2.3,,Age,,Limit:3,,BSNL,,TTAExam,,Syllabus3.0.1,,Part-I:-General,,Ability,,Test,,:,,20,,Marks:3.0.2,,Part,,-II:,,Basic,,Engineering:,,90,,Marks,,:3.0.3,,Part,,-III,,Specialization:,,90,,Marks4,,Old,,Question,,Papers4.1,,BSNL,,TTA,,Previous,,Year,,Question,,Papers,,with,,Answers4.2,,BSNL,,TTA,,SampleQuestion,,Papers,,Answers4.3,,BSNL,,2016Books,,and,,Study,,Materials4.4,,BSNL,,TTA,,ExamOnline,,Practice,,Test:,,BSNL,,TTA,,Recruitment,,2016,,Bharat,,Sanchar,,Nigam,,Limited,,is,,an,,Indian,,state-owned,,telecommunications,,company,,headquartered,,in,,New,,Delhi,,,IndiaThanks,pawan,kumar,phCheck,,the,,following,,table,,for,,BSNL,,Telecom,,Technical,,Officer,,Exam,,PatternIt,,,is,,,one,,,of,,,the,,,largest,,,Public,,,Sector,,,Units,,,which,,,is,,,working,,,under,,,the,,,Government,,,of,,,India.BSNL,,,provides,,,Telecom,,,Operations,,,and,,,Network,,,Services,,,in,,,Indiaso,,,pls,,,inform,,,for,,,my,,,qualification,,,govt,,,jobs,,,exam,,,2012,,,349,,,Golden,,,john:,,,On,,,January,,,30th,,,,2012,,,I,,,want,,,to,,,a,,,previous,,,year,,,question,,,paper,,,with,,,answer,,,can,,,you,,,provide,,,a,,,all,,,details,,,its,,,is,,,useful,,,to,,,my,,,carrierRegistration,Noso,,now,,i,,want,,model,,quetion,,papers,,of,,bsnl,,tta,,eam.plzzzzzzzzzz,,send,,model,,papers,,to,,my,,email,,id&,,398,,subi:,,On,,May,,1st,,,2013,,Sir,,I,,want,,previous,,tta,,question,,paper.can,,u,,plz,,send,,this,,to,,my,,id,,397,,satbir,,singh:,,On,,April,,30th,,,2013,,Hi,,Sir,,I,,need,,previous,,years,,BSNL,,TTA,,question,,paper.pls,,send,,on,,mail,,idRelated,Filed,Under:,Previous,Papers,Tagged,With:,www.bsnl.co.inComments,SUPRIYA,DHAWALE,says,December,3,,2015,at,5:31,am,thanks,for,this,very,very,useful,informationCandidates,,who,,will,,apply,,for,,this,,recruitment,,they,,have,,also,,need,,the,,previous,,papers,,and,,sample,,questions,,papers,,for,,preparation,,of,,the,,written,,test358,,,MAQSUDAALAM,,,M,,,ANSARI:,,,On,,,February,,,25th,,,,2012,,,BSNL,,,LDCE,,,TTA,,,LAST,,,5,,,YEAR,,,SOWLD,,,PAPERS,,,357,,,rohit,,,kumar:,,,On,,,February,,,24th,,,,2012,,,sir,,,i,,,have,,,not,,,got,,,my,,,admit,,,card,,,for,,,bihar,,,bsnl,,,tta,,,exam,,,2012,so,,,how,,,i,,,get,,,my,,,admit,,,card,,,pl,,,send,,,me,,,soon.thanxElectronic,,,Devices,,,and,,,Circuits:,,,Classification,,,of,,,materials,,,into,,,conductor,,,,semi,,,conductor,,,,Insulator,,,etcDecember,,14,,,2015,,,10:12,,pm,,Kumar,,about,,questions,,pattern,,Is,,there,,any,,choice,,for,,specialization,,paper?,,I,,mean,,among,,all,,can,,we,,choose,,1,,or,,2,,topics,,as,,specializedthis,,shall,,also,,include,,questions,,on,,current,,events,,,general,,knowledge,,and,,such,,matters,,of,,everyday,,observation,,and,,experience,,as,,may,,be,,expected,,of,,Diploma,,holderThank,,,uBSNL,,,TTA,,,answer,,,key,,,2016,,,Feb,,,21,,,PRIYANKA-,,,Do,,,you,,,have,,,the,,,BSNL,,,TTA,,,electronics,,,branch,,,syllabus?,,,if,,,yes,,,now,,,check,,,with,,,GATE,,,electronics,,,syllabus379,,viknesh:,,On,,December,,28th,,,2012,,am,,studied,,b.tech,,i,,want,,attend,,in,,TTA,,exam,,I,,want,,procedure&full,,details,,of,,exam,,378,,KAHKASHAN:,,On,,December,,17th,,,2012,,hello,,sir,madam,,plz,,send,,me,,solved,,question,,paper,,tta,,for,,five,,yearRequired,,fields,,are,,marked,,*,,Name,,*,,Email,,*,,Website,,Comment,,Rajasthan,,BSTC,,Results,,2016,,JEE,,(Advance),,Registration,,Start,,Apply,,Now,,JEE,,(Main),,Result,,,,Cut,,off,,,,Score,,Card,,2016,,JEE,,(Advance),,Admit,,Card,,,,Exam,,Date,,Check,,Docoss,,X1,,Mobile,,Phone,,Online,,Registration,,Board,,Result,,2016,,Enter,,your,,email,,address:Delivered,,by,,FeedBurner,,Find,,us,,on,,Facebook,,Facebook,,10th,,Board,,Results,,2016,,12th,,Board,,Results,,2016,,TAGS10th,,Result,,12th,,Result,,Admit,,Card,,Agra,,University,,Agra,,University,,BA,,Result,,Ajmer,,University,,Allahabad,,University,,Answer,,Key,,BA,,time,,table,,Bikaner,,University,,Time,,Table,,BSc,,time,,table,,BSEB,,BSER,,Calcutta,,University,,CBSE,,CBSE,,10th,,Result,,2016,,CCS,,University,,Exam,,Time,,Table,,2016,,Chaudhary,,Devi,,Lal,,University,,DBRAU,,HPBOSE,,JNVU,,Manipur,,University,,MDSU,,MGSU,,MGSU,,Bikaner,,MGSU,,PG,,Exam,,Date,,Sheet,,MPBSE,,MPBSE,,10th,,Result,,2016,,mpresults.nic.in,,NET,,JRF,,Answer,,Key,,Dec,,2015,,Patna,,University,,Rajasthan,,Rajasthan,,Board,,Rajasthan,,University,,Rajasthan,,University,,MA,,Result,,RBSE,,RPSC,,RRB,,Non-Technical,,Post,,Exam,,Pattern,,RRB,,NTPC,,CEN,,03/2015,,Syllabus,,PDF,,RRB,,Railway,,CEN,,03/2015,,Syllabus,,UGC,,NET,,Answer,,Keys,,27,,December,,UGC,,NET,,Paper,,Solution,,27,,Dec,,Uniraj,,UP,,Board,,UP,,Board,,10th,,Result,,2016,,The,,Exam,,pattern,,may,,include,,Time,,Duration,,of,,Exam,,,subjects,,,and,,Total,,marks,,addedThe,BSNL,TTA,exam,answer,key,pdf,is,available,at,any,institutes/coaching,centers,such,as,Made,Easy,Paramount,,Career,Launcher,,etc(c),,,For,,,PH,,,candidates,,,upto,,,10,,,years,,,(15,,,years,,,for,,,SC/ST,,,and,,,13,,,years,,,for,,,OBC),,,(d),,,For,,,departmental,,,candidates,,,maximum,,,age,,,limit,,,is,,,,,,upto,,,40,,,years,,,in,,,respect,,,of,,,general,,,candidatesWe,are,also,providing,a,direct,link,for,downloading,BSNL,TTA,Study,MaterialSubjects,,,varies,,,depending,,,on,,,the,,,specialization,,,eve,,,Large,,,number,,,of,,,vacancies,,,are,,,announced,,,from,,,BSNL,,,for,,,Diploma,,,holder,,,or,,,M.ScThanking,,,you,,,sir/madam,,,442,,,Guru,,,Dutt,,,Verma:,,,On,,,June,,,20th,,,,2013,,,sir,,,,in,,,bsnl,,,tta,,,2013,,,exam,,,,in,,,the,,,part,,,3,,,how,,,many,,,subject,,,we,,,have,,,to,,,donePlz,sir,kindly,send,me,my,email-,rengs03gmail.com,business,0.3pls,send,me,last,10,solved,question,papers,of,bsnl,tta,asap.email,id.:,geetanjalid88gmail.com,Dec,09,,2015byAnonymous,Old,Paper,,,USA,pls,send,me,last,10,solved,question,papers,of,bsnl,tta,asap.email,id.:,geetanjalid88gmail.com,business,0.3please,send,me,bsnl,TTA,previous,10,year,papers,mail,toshita.vpatilgmail.com,Dec,04,,2015byAnonymous,Old,Paper,,,USA,please,send,me,bsnl,TTA,previous,10,year,papers,mail,toshita.vpatilgmail.com,business,0.3Please,send,me,TTA,exam,solve,Question,Papers,of,10years,for,eceNote:,,,(a),,,For,,,above,,,qualifications,,,&,,,streams,,,,no,,,equivalence,,,shall,,,be,,,acceptedBSNL,TTA,Control,Systems,QuestionYou,,can,,also,,check,,BSNL,,Recruitment2016,,BSNL,,JTO,,(Junior,,Technical,,Assistants),,BSNL,,JAO,,(Junior,,Accounts,,Officers),,BSNL,,MT,,(Management,,Trainee),,,,BSNL,,TTS,,Eligibility,,Conditions,,Nationality,,:,,Only,,Indian,,Nationals,,would,,be,,eligible,,to,,applyi,,,want,,,to,,,know,,,the,,,current,,,updates,,,about,,,bsnl,,,tta,,,2011,,,in,,,tamilnadu,,,and,,,maharastra,,,recruitment,,,process,,,and,,,send,,,me,,,last,,,5,,,year,,,solved,,,papers,,,Similar,Pagesbecz,,,the,,,level,,,of,,,electronics,,,exam,,,paper,,,will,,,more,,,or,,,less,,,same,,,with,,,BSNL,,,TTA,,,January,,,28,,,,2016,,,,6:17,,,am,,,RAKESH,,,tta,,,previous,,,exam,,,question,,,papers,,,plz,,,can,,,you,,,send,,,question,,,papers,,,at,,,rakeshrob08gmail.com,,,January,,,5,,,,2016,,,,2:27,,,pm,,,abdul,,,musawir,,,bsnl,,,tta,,,exm,,,previous,,,question,,,paper,,,sir,would,,,you,,,pls,,,send,,,me,,,bsnl,,,tta,,,previous,,,qustions,,,&,,,solutions(b),,For,,OBC,,candidates,,upto,,3,,yearsDownload,,BSNL,,TTA,,Papers:,,Download,,BSNL,,TTA,,Question,,Paper,,1,,Download,,BSNL,,TTA,,Question,,Paper,,2,,Download,,BSNL,,TTA,,Question,,Paper,,3,,Download,,BSNL,,TTA,,Question,,Paper,,4,,Download,,BSNL,,TTA,,Question,,Paper,,5,,Download,,BSNL,,TTA,,Question,,Paper,,6,,Download,,BSNL,,TTA,,Question,,Paper,,7,,Download,,BSNL,,TTA,,Question,,Paper,,8,,Download,,BSNL,,TTA,,Question,,Paper,,9,,Download,,BSNL,,TTA,,Question,,Paper,,10,,,,Advertisements,,BSNL,,JTO,,PapersBSNL,,Placement,,PapersBSNL,,TTA,,Exam,,PatternJunior,,Accounts,,Officers,,,BSNLDetails,,of,,BSNL,,TTA,,ExamBSNL,,-,,JTO,,Placement,,Preparation,,Tips,,and,,Placement,,ProcessApplication,,Form,,of,,BSNL,,,,Telecom,,Technical,,Assistant,,(TTA),,ExamBSNL,,-,,JTO,,Eligibility,,CriteriaDeputy,,General,,Manager,,,BSNLManagement,,Trainees,,,BSNLJunior,,Telecom,,Officer,,-,,How,,to,,become,,a,,Junior,,Telecom,,Officer?Summer,,Training,,for,,B.Tech,,students,,at,,ALTTC,,,BSNLBSNL,,TTA,,,BSNL,,-,,Telecom,,Technical,,AssistantTelecom,,Technical,,Assistants,,-,,Bharat,,Sanchar,,Nigam,,LimitedJunior,,Telecom,,Officers,,,Bharat,,Sanchar,,Nigam,,Limited,,For,,more,,information,,on,,BSNL,,TTA,,Papers,,,enter,,your,,email,,address:,,25,,Any,,help?,,Leave,,your,,Question,,(We,,will,,reply,,you,,with,,in,,3,,Days),,Aryashree,,JTO,,EXAM,,date,,what,,is,,the,,Date,,of,,upcoming,,bsnl,,JTO,,exam,,?,,March,,27,,,2016,,,7:45,,am,,NANDHAN,,K,,S,,qnswers,,not,,found,,answers,,not,,found,,for,,orevious,,year,,papers,,in,,the,,attachment.!!,,February,,19,,,2016,,,9:33,,am,,Sujata,,Sample,,que,,Sir,,I,,am,,comp,,stud,,plz,,send,,me,,previous,,year,,question,,papers,,with,,ans,,February,,15,,,2016,,,9:27,,am,,sree,,ranganathan,,answer,,for,,2007,,tta,,exam,,Sir,,,I,,applied,,for,,tta,,post,,,I,,need,,2007,,tta,,exam,,answers,,plz,,send,,it,,sir,,February,,15,,,2016,,,7:10,,am,,pallavi,,TTA,,BSNL,,Question,,papers,,sir,,,I'm,,from,,computer,,branch.sir,,plz,,send,,me,,previous,,year,,question,,papers,,with,,solutions f5880b0734

Ven 20 Mai - 23:01 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 20 Mai - 23:01 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    la_team_cod7-ljcs Index du Forum » La team » la_team_cod7-ljcs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation